Monday, January 02, 2006

Remembering the past..a start to the new beginning

2006!!!Here i come!!!!!!
It was soooooooooo great watching the fireworks at Alamanda, Putrajayamagnificient!bes gilerrrrr!!!Well..it was exciting watching it,eventho in actual, i don't feel that excited to celebrate the new year,But, there are many things i want to achieve this year..let's just say that i've undergone some transformation in my way of thinking..starting THIS year. I sorta promise myself to think more positive (despite the fact that i'm still unemployed), and im going to try my hardest to find a job here, ANY job! (provided it's a halal job laa...). u know y?

well...actually, coming back to semenanjung is like a dream came true. y? coz i dont think i want to work in sarawak..yes, i DO love sarawak, but it seems that i just couldn't settle myself down there. i kept thinking that one day i'll would be in sjung again, and im gonna work here. i love the 'ME' here, compares to the Rozie in sarawak. sound weird rite?but that's the way it is.im just a totally different person when im in sarawak.

hurm..i better change the topic, dont u think?
let's talk bout the past..(ikkkkk...rewind sket)..ops..enuff...i'll rewind to the previous only lah...
let me recap the things that happened last year..

december2004...
i graduated...

january2005..
i grew grapes (penanam anggur!huhu)

february2004..
my boyfriend flew to sarawak, spent the 'hari kekasih' with me..and was introduced to my parents. we were very nervous ( i bet dzul was more nervous than i was).fuhh..glad it worked just fine.

march2005..i joined Industrial Enhancement Program..learned designing using adobe software..and also printing technology..man..that was fun!!

may2005...first year anniversary for myboyfriend and i..
i also went to sjung, to visit my bf, and i got to know my (future) parents-in-law..hehhe

August2005...
i had my convocation..quite a bittersweet experience for me, since i had my convo, but my beloved couldnt coz of the stupid mistakes by UTP.

September2005...
my birthday!!!yeay!i was so excited this time of the year coz i didnt get many chances to celebrate my bday with my family in the past..

October2005...
Also was an unforgettable moment for me..coz i got to spend the entire bulan puasa with my
family!!what a record!i've never spent so much time puasa-ing at home before.

November2005..
raya time!!!hurm..wut can i say bout dis raya haa..i stayed home most of the time; entertaining the guests, adding some more lemak to my body (as if it wasnt enuff already), watching tv, eat some more, and visit my relatives.underwent my practical training for a month at PPKS.it was fun knowing the ever-so-happy-go-lucky people there.

december2005...
quit my training..bangi here i come!!!joined PLSP @ Permata, with kathrie as my roomie.couple of my friends got married.huhu..best of luck dear frens!

fuhhhh...that summarizes the events of my life starting fr end of december 2004 till december2005. not so bad i think..nahh...let me rephrase that.quite interesting actually.lots of memorable things happened.some of it i didnt include here..it's just for me to keep.. :)
so wut about u guys?have u reflected upon the year that has just passed?
Wish you the best for the new year, new beginning!hooray!

1 comment:

Unta@Jitra said...

Hi dear... nice layout u have there... ganbatte kudasai :)

-GILY-