Monday, May 08, 2006

A Day in A Work's Life

Phewww..
At last..a chance to break myself away from my work.
Yup..I am no longer jobless.. I have a job (though it's only on contract basis), and at least i (will) earn a decent salary (at the end of the month). Unfortunately, i will only get dis month's OT at the end of nxt month.*Sigh*..but watever it is, it will not dampen my spirit to work!yeahhh

People will basically say my job is easy..yeahhh..data entry..pretty straightforward huh?buttttt...i dont think it's as easy as ppl might think it is..why?because...not everyone could endure the punishing hours of non-stop typing routine, n u have to continue doing it on and on, hour to hour, day to day..and ur back will hurt like hell!!trust me on that one.it's feels sooooo heavenly when i finally get back home, and lay my aching back on the "toto", and put some 'minyak panas' on it.but, despite all that, i still love what im doing, and i dont mind staying back doing OT.Now here's my equation;

OT=-money
money = shopping

And being a dedicated shopaholic i am, why wouldnt i want the extra money??heheh

Workplace?well..u must have tot it's dull, with everyone staring straight at the monitor, right?nahhhh..my workplace is NOT like that, AT ALL!sure, the fingers are busy dancing on the keyboard, but the mouths?huh, never stop projecting blablabla sounds, and of course, not to forget, the music in the background!pretty nice for an office where u have to do the same routine work everyday huh?

ops..looks like ive gotta go..my work is calling~~

jaaa~~

No comments: