Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Dehydration

Help!!I'm dehydrating!
My skin's drying as the aircond in my office is super-cool, and my face is starting to look like "orang bangun pagi tak basoh muke tak berus gigi" kind of face (which is kind of sucks coz i do wash my face, and brush my teeth everyday, religiously). The corner of my mouth already showing "sisik", and so is the lid of my eyes.uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i feel soooo ugly laaaa...(eh sayang, dont u dare tell me dat to my face aaa..heheh)..

now..is it really dehydration?From what i know, taken from wikipedia, dis is wut i got:

Dehydration (hypohydration) is the removal of water (hydor in ancient Greek) from an object.
Medically, dehydration is a serious and potentially life-threatening condition in which the body contains an insufficient volume of water for normal functioning. The term "volume depletion" is similar to dehydration, but it refers to the loss of salts as well as water.

Hmm..potentially life-threatening??huhu
come2..let's drink lotsa water!

Oh, btw, i dah koko krunch + milk for breakfast..yummmmm!!
Anyone wanna join?:-D~

No comments: