Monday, August 07, 2006

Virus Watch

Many of my loved ones are sick today..
my mum, my lil sis, and my dzul..
It's like the virus is spreading everywhere..yeah2..i know i doest sound logical since my family is in kch, while my bf in perak.
Hope they'll get better soon..n take great care of themselves, cos i cudnt be there for them..huhu..
It hurts sometimes when u wish u cud be with ur loved ones when they need us the most..but sadly, most of the times, we cudnt. Reality hurts, huh?
As for myself, im not feeling so great idea, a lil cough, but that's all..
I've promised myself to take greater care of my health, so 2days ago i went to JJ to buy some cereal, oats, milk n what not for (healthier) breakfast. Hm...gotta be more disciplined on that area, cos i stuffed myself with fastfood really nasty well on weekends!heheh..
So to my bf, nxt time u come, let's just let me do the cooking, then we go n eat at titiwangsa, shall we?;)

No comments: