Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Weekend Blast

Monday, 14th August
Lalalala~im so happy today..despite having one customer quite pissed me off today.but it's ok, i still can laugh bout it.

So..wanna know y im sOOOooo happy?well..hehehe..biase laaa.. my bf came on the weekend!:-)Yeah2..i know i'm sappy but so wut?;P He arrived in front of my house at 2pm. I made him some roti bakar, which turned out quite horrible (wuddya expect, roti bakar turned into "rocks" when it's cold). But we ate it anyway, while sitting in front of Tasik Titiwangsa (yah..mmg jiwang karat pon..deting kt tasik ek??).Then we headed to..(guess where?)..the ever-so-famous JJ wangsamaju.ahaks..i cud hear my fren's voice in my head saying "eh rozie, kalo ko takat nk ajak pakwe ko gi JJ tu je, tayahla ko nk buat roti"..hehe..sorry dear, jaoh2 dtg from ipoh last2 dating kt JJ wangsamaju je ek?..

We went to Midvalley after that, and we bumped into Shant (my colleague) and her bf. Got laughted at today cos we seemed to be "shy2 cat". But dzul n i had fun anyway watching free movie Baik Punya Cilok (coz of Festivel Filem) and Pirates of Carribean (which was, IMHO, awesome and worth every cents we spent on the F&N drinks).

And after that..hurmm..despite me saying i wanna be healthier and stuffs in my prev post, we went to get some burgers at the stall in front of my house!haiiyaaa..there goes my workout..hahahha..nevermind dat, coz i enjoyed the moment, and it really made me realised how much my sayang really sayang me when the "adik jual berger" said "hmm..tgk..sanggup tu kak..naik moto g cni..jaoh tu"(while shaking his head)..from which i replied.."yer2..tau"..huhu..(and of course by bf was out of shot at the time, he was busy washing his hand).So i remind myself..I MUST appreciate the ppl who loves me more..my family, my bf, frens..

The next day..PCFAIR time!!whoaaaa!!!Geramnyeeeeeee!!!I wish i had the cash to buy the notebook, or at least a pc, and also mp3 player (i actually wanted to buy but sumting tragic happened..huhu..)And of course, my "azam" is..nxt time pcfair, im buying, no matter what! (errr...did i mentioned that was also my azam during the previous pcfair?huhu)*sigh*
oyaaa..my mum call me budak gemok coz i sigh A LOT these days..hahaha..maaakkk..sampainye hati!!huhuhu :~~~~Anyhow, we(dzul & i) said our gudbyes later that nite, and so..now im back to my "single-not-available" life.

Btw, nxt week's my pay day..Yeayyyyyyyyyy!!!!! :D bole wat last minute shopping since sale carnival's bout to end.
I'm coming to utp for Sayang's convo nxt week. Omedetto jun-chan! So happy for u (^ - ^)

No comments: